Professional 4K LED panel Panasonic TH-43SQE1W
LED display Panasonic TH-43SQE1W with a diagonal of 43 inches (109 cm)
The models in the series are equipped with LCD panels, provide brightness up to 500 cd / m² and are ideal for use in shopping malls, salons, conference rooms and educational institutions.
The SQE1 series comes preinstalled with an Android-based HTML5 browser. Thus, the display can serve as a sign without an external device, like a set-top box or PC, without a connecting cable.
The SQE1 series has four HDMI input connectors, USB Type-A and Type-C. It is equipped with DisplayPort I / O and Wi-Fi for wireless transmission from a PC. In addition to storefront signage, the SQE1 series is suitable for a wide range of applications such as digital signage, conference monitors and surveillance monitors.
To support the latest 4K and Full HD video content, the displays have four HDCP compliant HDMI ports for playing DRM protected content. All SQE1 series displays are suitable for use with VESA compatible mounts.
Each model has a USB media player that plays 4K and Full HD content without the need for external cables or a set-top box. On a local network, the contents of the primary USB drive can be copied to multiple displays. It is also possible to synchronize the playback of various USB players via LAN.
Distinctive features of the Panasonic TH-43SQE1W model:
- 43 "LED display 4K (3840 x 2160) resolution for professional use
- High brightness 500 cd / m²
- Contrast 1 200: 1
- Various connectivity options include HDMI, Display Port and VGA for easy connection to a variety of equipment
- Supports 4K / 60p signals over 4 x HDMI, supporting HDCP 2.2 and HDMI-CEC
- 4K / 60p-ready serial connection via DisplayPort In / Out terminals
- Supports Intel Ultra Slim SDM (Intel Smart Display Module)
- Built-in USB media player allows 4K video and still picture playback via USB without Set-top Box (STB) or PC
- 4K compatible USB player features synchronized playback across multiple displays via USB and LAN
- New multi-input display function supports many P-in-P and P-by-P patterns
- USB cloning function allows you to copy and distribute settings between displays
- Built-in 8W + 8W speakers
- Remote control with PJLink - compatible network function
- Possibility of displaying 4 images with Full HD resolution
- Free Multi Monitoring & Control software to monitor and control up to 2048 devices via LAN from one PC
- Optional ET-SWA100 Series Early Warning Software to monitor device status, transaction history and alert when anomalies are detected
- Support for professional interfaces (LAN, RS-232C) for external control
- IR (infrared) I / O function for simultaneous control of multiple displays in a serial configuration
- Charging USB terminals to power streaming power devices
- Supports LAN Control with AMX Compliance or Crestron Connected
|Resolution||4K (3840 х 2160)|